Monday, July 14, 2008

The good, the bad and the let's not go there...

The good - all and all a passable first day on the new job. Really big place - folks think I talk funny.

The bad - whilst searching for a grocery store I espied a Chinese food place and just like you first meal at any Greek diner is a Cheeseburger deluxe to see how they handle your basic fare - whenever I try a new Chinese food place I order General Tso's (MISTAKE!!!!)

The let's not go there...The sauce on the General Tso's was barbecue sauce with dried pepper flakes.. I took about 3 bites, ate my egg roll, drank my soda and left... There ought to be a law..this is mouth abuse...someone please call Chuck and Hillary and get them on this for me!

The worse thing is there was a constant line for take out and about 15 people dining in - in this rather small establishment.... HMMMMMMMMM maybe they will find me incredible handsome as well...

just a thought on a very hot day...

No comments: