Saturday, July 19, 2008

Things to do during tornado warnings...

I am glad I brought my own laptop into the wilderness this time.
This allows me to unplug from the outlet and blog while we await the weather.

It has been in the viewing area for about an hour and there have been some small tornado's touching down west of hear.

I cannot help but think of Bill Cosby's "Chicken Heart" routine as it gets closer and closer.
The "city" cam shows that it just started to rain here. This is supposed to put on quite a light show as well.

Out of respect I did get dressed and will move to the bathroom if things get bad. (I am already on the lowest floor.)

I was talking to a woman in the lobby. All she could do is bemoan the rain flooding her basement again. The hotel is about 50% folks who were displaced by the floods. They are just shell shocked.

Iowa could use a break folks.

Starting to get loud outside..

time to go..