Sunday, August 10, 2008

Third times the charm...

Working away from home can be difficult - especially on the weekends. There just aren't many folks (in towns you are not from) - to tell you just how funny, or good looking you are.

I have been in Cedar Rapids for 4 weeks now and I have visited the Baha'i Center twice previous to today's visit. Each time there was a very small crowd for the weekly devotional gathering. I was not going to go today... even said as much in an email to my wife last night - but decided to go anyway (there was just so many other things to do!!!). Needless to say the place was packed. About 17 folks came, babies, college students, and some mature flowers in the garden of the Faith..it was a great gathering and indeed what was necessary to remind me who I am..

Thank you Lord!

No comments: