Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How are we doing? First Quarter recap

Officially the first full quarter of a year has passed since I started blogging this day in Baha’i History.
I am an Analyst by profession and I am pleased and surprised to note that so far there have been 372 unique Visitors to this blog, they are from 47 different countries, and from 32 different states in the USA.

However, there are only 3 subscribers!

The top cities (based on page views) around the world that view the blog are:
Albany NY
Rensselaer NY
Brussels Belgium
Pelotas Brazil
New York NY
Barueri Brazil
Hamilton Canada
Haifa Israel
Barcelona Spain
Ft Edward NY
Schenectady NY
Stamford CT
Ottawa Canada

Please let me know if you like this blog, how you think it can become better.
If you like this blog please send this link out to your friends who may enjoy the content:
http://jacklbushjr.blogspot.com/
Also, so you do not miss out on content – please use the box in the upper left hand corner and subscribe.
Also, please let me know if you think this should be made into a more permanent website.
Please leave your comments on this post or if you wish email me at
jacklbush@gmail.com
Thanks
Jack

No comments: